Housed in a historic building in Riva de l'Ogio, in the San Polo district, the Hotel L'Orologio Venice introduce in the lagoon city the class and elegance of Why The Best Hotels. The historical brand of italian hotels, has chosen for his debut in the City of the Doges the "jewel" of the lagoon: the smallest of the districts of Venice that offers some of the most interesting attractions of the city. By taking advantage of the convenient system of booking of the Hotel L'Orologio Venice you will in fact treat yourself to a room within walking distance from:
- Campo San Polo: The biggest "campo" of Venice after Piazza San Marco, theater for centuries of markets and fairs which overlooks the homonymous church dating back to the ninth century.
- Ponte di Rialto: The most famous bridge in Venice connects the banks of the District of San Polo with those of the District of St. Mark, which is therefore just a few minutes walk from the Hotel L'Orologio Venice.
- Santa Maria ai Frari: Historic gothic venetian church risen under Pope Pius XI to the status of minor basilica.
Book now with the booking system of the Hotel L'Orologio Venice one of the 43 rooms overlooking the Grand Canal and select the type of room that best suits your needs choosing from:
- Superior: The standard accommodation at the Hotel L'Orologio Venice, perfect for a stay in the city that combines convenience and sophistication.
- Deluxe: Double rooms with beamed ceiling for an elegant and relaxing stay in the lagoon.
- Deluxe with a view: The elegance of the Deluxe Rooms with the breathtaking view on the Grand Canal guaranteed by the superb location of the Hotel L'Orologio Venice.
- Family Room: Join two superior rooms is the best way to visit Venice with the whole family.
- Junior Suite: The convenience of a master bedroom with a sitting area where enjoying your favorite herbal tea.
- Suite: A stylish accommodation with a living room ready to accommodate up to three people.
- Premium Suite: The most exclusive accommodation of the Hotel L'Orologio Venice, developing on two levels and accommodating up to four people.
If you already have in mind the dates of your stay in Venice sign in now to our booking: the Hotel L'Orologio Venice is waiting to give you an unforgettable experience.